How to unblock a number
How to Unblock a Number on an Android Phone
Here’s how to restore calls and texts from a blocked number on an Android device:
- Get the Phone app open.
- The More icon, which resembles three vertical dots, should be tapped.
- Select Blocked Numbers under Settings.
- The contact you want to unblock has an X next to it.
- Select Unblock.
How to Unblock Someone on Your iPhone
There are many justifications for blocking someone on an iPhone. Perhaps despite breaking your heart, your ex still calls you when bored. Or perhaps you’ve had enough with the alleged friend who texts you memes all the time. While blocking some numbers makes sense, there may come a moment when you change your mind or accidentally block the wrong person, in which case you will need to quickly figure out how to unblock that person on your iPhone.
Take my friend, for instance. He became overly excited about blocking strange numbers as a result of the constant robocalls that were wearing him out. In the end, he lost out on a professional chance because he unintentionally blocked the headhunter he was collaborating with. If you mistakenly blocked someone, however, don’t freak out. Even more so, unblocking them is simple.
Are you prepared to discover how to unblock someone on an iPhone? With clear, step-by-step directions that will guide you through the entire procedure, we make it really simple. When you’re done, discover some useful iPhone hacks, such as how to access and delete your iPhone’s call history and how to determine if someone has blacklisted your phone number.
Unblock a number from your recent calls list
You may still see the number in your recent call list if you banned it only recently. So go there to make the adjustment.
- Select the white and green phone icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Recents symbol. It appears to be a clock and is the second choice from the left.
- The name you’ve designated as a contact or just the phone number and location will be displayed in a list of recent numbers. Find the name or phone number you want to unblock by scrolling.
- The date of the call and a tiny blue circle with a I in the center can be found to the right of the name or number. Press the “i.”
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the caller’s profile page.
- Select “Unblock This Caller” from the menu.
- I’m done now! Your previously barred contact has been unblocked.
Unblock a number from your blocked contacts list
Find a number in the list of all callers you’ve blocked if it isn’t in your list of recent calls or if you don’t feel like looking for it there. There, unblocking a phone number is just as simple.
- On the Settings icon, click.
- Touch Phone after scrolling down to it.
- Tap the Blocked Contacts field after scrolling down. A list of all the contacts you’ve blocked will appear.
- Unblock a contact by swiping left on it.
- Tap Edit (in the top right corner of the screen) and then tap the red circle to take the contact’s number out of your list of Blocked Contacts to unblock numerous contacts at once.