Urban Skin Rx Coupons & Promo Codes - March 2, 2024
Urban Skin Rx is a skincare company founded by Rachel Roff, an aesthetician who is passionate about providing safe and effective treatments for melanin-rich skin. The company’s mission is to create clinical skincare products that support all complexions in achieving their healthiest, even tone skin.
From day one, Urban Skin Rx has been an advocate for skin of color in the skincare and aesthetic industry. Rachel Roff founded the company in response to the racial disparity within the skincare industry that she witnessed as an aesthetician. She was passionate about providing safe and effective treatments for melanin-rich skin since she entered the industry. As a Licensed Aesthetician, she founded a medspa in Charlotte, North Carolina focused on the number one skin concern for people of color: hyperpigmentation. At the time, it was the only medspa of its kind in focus and scale.
Urban Skin Rx was founded for one reason: to bring Rachel’s hyperpigmentation and skincare expertise for deeper skin tones to the mass market. The company’s passion and mission continue to be making clinical, effective skincare more accessible to people around the world.
Urban Skin Rx’s commitment to providing high-quality, clinical skincare products is reflected in its product line. The company offers a range of skincare products that are developed by aestheticians and free of sulfates, parabens, and cruelty. Some of their most popular products include the Even Tone Cleansing Bar, the Super C Brightening Serum, and the Clear Skin Cleansing Bar.
The Even Tone Cleansing Bar is a fan favorite that helps to cleanse and brighten the skin while reducing the appearance of dark spots and blemishes. The Super C Brightening Serum is another popular product that is formulated with Vitamin C and other antioxidants to brighten and protect the skin from environmental stressors. The Clear Skin Cleansing Bar is designed to help control oil and prevent acne breakouts while reducing the appearance of dark spots.
Beyond formulating results-driven skincare products for melanated skin, Urban Skin Rx is committed to shaping the future of professional skincare. Every year, the company offers a full scholarship for an aspiring aesthetician of color with their BIPOC Aesthetician Scholarship and Mentorship Program. This program provides the opportunity for aspiring aestheticians of color to receive a full scholarship to aesthetics school and mentorship from Rachel Roff.
In addition to supporting the next generation of aestheticians, Urban Skin Rx aims to empower its core community by supporting and investing in causes that affect them. The company has donated over $200,000 to non-profit organizations focused on racial justice, social reform, gender equity, and youth development since 2021. Some of the non-profit organizations that Urban Skin Rx supports include Campaign Zero, Color of Change, Trayvon Martin Foundation, Black Lives Matter Foundation, Inc., United Way Houston, Girl Talk, Safe Alliance, Circle of Mothers, Black Visions Collective, Pat’s Place, Academy of Goal Achievers, and A Child’s Place.
In conclusion, Urban Skin Rx is a skincare company founded on the belief that everyone can have beautiful skin. The company’s commitment to creating clinical skincare products that support all complexions in achieving their healthiest, even tone skin is reflected in its product line. Urban Skin Rx is not only dedicated to providing high-quality skincare products but is also committed to shaping the future of professional skincare and supporting its core community through non-profit organizations. As a result, Urban Skin Rx is not just a skincare company but a brand that is dedicated to making a positive impact in the world.
Information about Urban Skin Rx
If you enjoy skincare product, you should immediately visit the Urban Skin Rx website.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with them directly or take a look at the survey below: F.A.Q.
Guide to buy on Urban Skin Rx
Step 1: Click “Add to bag” after selecting the desired item.
Step 2: Enter the vital request data by clicking “Checkout.”
Step 3: When you visit https://x2coupons.com/frozen-garden-coupons/, make a note of the top coupon code.
Step 4: The order has been lowered in value; Paste the discount code into the “Gift card or discount code” field.
Guide to find discount code for Urban Skin Rx on x2coupons
Step 1: Take a look at x2coupon.com. Type the name of the store for which you want the discount code in the search box on the right side of the screen. Kindly type “Urban Skin Rx” into this box. The only thing left for you to do is copy the promotional code you want after the codes have been displayed.
Step 2: After that, go back to your request, enter that code there, and you’ll get the benefits you expected.
Guide to find Urban Skin Rx coupon code on Facebook
Step 1: On any device, sign in to Facebook first.
Step 2: Find the best deal as soon as possible by using the hashtag #x2couponsxstorename.
Step 3: Choose the coupon you want to use at x2coupons.com.
Guide to find Urban Skin Rx promo codes for store on Twitter
Step 1: The search bar can be used to find your Twitter account.
Step 2: Use the hashtag #x2ouponsxUrbanSkinRx in your articles to get a link to our site at the top of your posts.
Step 3: The third and final step is to select the promotional code and apply it to your order.
Guide to find Urban Skin Rx promo codes for store on Instagram
Step 1: Visit Instagram.com or sign in to your Instagram account to get started.
Step 2: You can look up #x2ouponsxUrbanSkinRx on the internet.
Step 3: A link to our website with numerous excellent discount coupons appeared as soon as that occurred.
The order code must be copied and pasted as needed in step 4.
Quick guide to use the code for the next time
Step 1: In the search bar of Google Chrome, type “Urban Skin Rx x2coupon.”
Step 2: Follow the redemption guidelines on the relevant website.
Frequently asked questions about Urban Skin Rx
- What is Urban Skin Rx? Urban Skin Rx is a clinical skincare brand that provides effective solutions for all complexions, with a particular focus on melanin-rich skin. Founded by Rachel Roff, a licensed aesthetician, the brand is committed to making clinical, effective skincare more accessible to people around the world.
- What skin concerns does Urban Skin Rx address? Urban Skin Rx addresses a range of skin concerns, including hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, acne, and aging. The brand offers a wide range of products, including cleansers, toners, serums, moisturizers, masks, and sunscreens, all formulated to address specific skin concerns.
- What are Urban Skin Rx’s product commitments? Urban Skin Rx is committed to using safe, effective ingredients in its products. The brand’s products are sulfate-free, paraben-free, and cruelty-free. Additionally, all of Urban Skin Rx’s products are developed by licensed aestheticians.
- Who is behind Urban Skin Rx? Urban Skin Rx was founded by Rachel Roff, a licensed aesthetician with over 15 years of experience in the skincare industry. The brand’s founding medical director is Dr. David Henderson, a hospitalist at Presbyterian Hospital-Charlotte.
- Does Urban Skin Rx offer a scholarship program? Yes, Urban Skin Rx offers a scholarship program for aspiring aestheticians of color. The BIPOC Aesthetician Scholarship and Mentorship Program provides a full scholarship and mentorship from Rachel Roff to one aspiring aesthetician of color each year.
- Does Urban Skin Rx support non-profit organizations? Yes, Urban Skin Rx is committed to supporting non-profit organizations that promote racial justice, social reform, gender equity, and youth development. Since 2021, the brand has donated over $200,000 to support these causes.
- Where can I purchase Urban Skin Rx products? Urban Skin Rx products are available for purchase on the brand’s website, as well as at select retailers and spas. The brand also offers virtual consultations with licensed aestheticians to help customers find the right products for their skin concerns.
- Are Urban Skin Rx products suitable for all skin types? Yes, Urban Skin Rx products are suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The brand offers a range of products that are gentle and non-irritating, as well as products that are formulated specifically for oily or acne-prone skin.
- Are Urban Skin Rx products vegan? Some Urban Skin Rx products are vegan, but not all of them. The brand does not use animal-derived ingredients in its products, but some products may contain beeswax or honey.
- Does Urban Skin Rx offer international shipping? Yes, Urban Skin Rx offers international shipping to select countries. Customers can check the brand’s website for a list of countries where shipping is available.
Urban Skin Rx Reviews
“This review comes after using the cleansing bar for about a month. I have battled with acne since my teen years. Getting on oral birth control helped, but when I had to get off the pill, hormonal acne attacked with a vengeance. It’s been a decade long battle ever since. I’ve tried various cleansers, creams, peels, prescription antibiotics and topicals, but the breakouts and subsequent spots and scars continued to persist. I finally connected with a provider who prescribed me spiralactone. It has significantly helped with the breakouts, so I needed something to address the hyperpigmentation and scars left behind. I decided to give Urban Rx a try. The jarred soap concept was new to me, but I liked using the sponge. Also, it seems like these 2oz will last for several months. The lather left my oily skin feeling clean but not overly dry. After about two weeks of use, I noticed that many of my dark spots started to lighten. I was so impressed with my progress, I purchased the Even Tone Essentials starter kit to give the other products in the line a trial run. I’ve invested thousands over the years in products and professional treatments, so I’m still a little skeptical. However, this is the first time I’m hopeful that I’ll finally win the war against acne.”
“I have a very hard time with dry/patchy skin in the winter; this has been very healing and not over drying!! Squeaky clean feeling and helping my skin texture as well. Smells like anise/black licorice but I don’t mind at all. Gets a very nice lather too. Highly recommend!!”
“This cleanser is great for acne but NOT for everyday use. I’d say 1-2 times a week max. You will experience burning and sensitivity on your skin in areas if you use it too much. Really it depends on your skin type But it does get rid of acne practically overnight.”
“The first week of using this my skin was highly sensitive and anything I used on my skin burned. But. I will say that I’m going on week 3 and my skin has evened out. Dark spots gone. Skin isn’t burning anymore. I would buy this again.”
“I love this line and brand very much. I have over the years established a great skincare routine that has resulted in healthier skin. I have never been told I have good skin until I started using this product. Great for acne prone skin and hyperpigmentation. I have truly had great results. I know it’s for everyone but I’m thankful it’s geared towards us with melanated skin! We needed something like this for us!”
“the all in one jar, very neat application, and the results were very noticeable after second application!”
Urban Skin Rx Review After 3 Weeks | Melanin Approved Skincare
I Cleared My Skin FAST Using Urban Skin Rx | Before & After |
URBAN SKIN RX HONEST REVIEW | DALIZA
What has changed as a result of customer feedback
Page speed is faster: our developer team has tried their best to simplify the website to make it faster to load, giving our customers the best experience.
Improve coupon quality: we always survey and remove unused coupons, update discount codes with the most offers, bring the most benefits when shopping for customers.
Shaping the service’s own value: we work with the goal of saving more money for customers when shopping online, introducing customers to good products and services in the world.
Spread on social networks: our message and brand values are spread on all platforms such as facebook, twitter, instagram,…