15-MINUTE CREAMY VEGAN CHICKPEA PASTA
The previous weekend, I was too busy to prepare meals. So after work, I quickly prepared this creamy vegan chickpea pasta. Even though it just takes 15 minutes to prepare, this delicious, healthful dish is incredibly filling.
A CREAMY VEGAN PASTA SAUCE RECIPE
We are making a tahini sauce to go with the creamy vegan chickpea pasta. Tahini is a super nutritious ingredient that I adore using to make a really creamy pasta sauce.
Sesame seeds are used to make tahini, which has a deep, nutty flavor. It is rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, and important minerals like calcium, magnesium, and iron. This is a well-balanced, simple lunch that includes whole-grain pasta, chickpeas as a plant-based protein source, turmeric, and broccoli.
- 200g or 1 cup of cooked chickpeas
- 100g or 1 cup of whole-grain pasta
- One spring onion
- 1tablespoon tomato paste
- One heaping cup of frozen broccoli florets (around 100g)
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 12 lemon juice
- pepper, salt, and turmeric
- Start by preparing your pasta per the directions on the package.
- In the interim, add the chickpeas to a nonstick pan that has been heated over high heat. 2 to 3 minutes of cooking.
- The spring onion should be roughly chopped and added to the pan with the tomato paste. Add the broccoli after another two to three minutes of cooking. If required, add water to prevent burning.
- Combine the tahini, lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, and salt and pepper to taste to make the sauce. To achieve a smooth, flowing consistency, add water.
- Drain the pasta after it has finished cooking, then add it to the pan with the sauce.
- After combining, cook for 1-2 minutes. Let’s enjoy!
You might use frozen peas, carrots, spinach, cherry tomatoes, or brussel sprouts for the broccoli.
You can visit x2coupons.com to get discount codes for food