Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Recipe
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop is quite quick to prepare and has a crunchy Parmesan coating on the outside.
In collaboration with Land O’Lakes, I’m delighted to provide another dish for a successful weeknight dinner. These incredibly excellent, tender, and fragrant pork chops may be made with only a few simple ingredients.
We’re using boneless pork loin chops in this dish since they cook more quickly, making them ideal for this quick weekday supper. You might use a chop that is even thicker than the 1/2′′ that I use.
Check the internal temperature of a thinner pork chop before putting it in the oven. If it’s already at temperature (145 degrees F), you should forego using the oven and just start eating.
Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Ingredients
- 6 boneless, 1/2″-thick pork loin chops, seasoned with salt & pepper
- Italian breadcrumbs, 1 cup
- grated Parmesan cheese, half a cup
- Garlic powder, 1 teaspoon
- 2 big, beaten eggs
- Butter with olive oil and sea salt from Land O Lakes®, 2 tbsp.
- Season the pork chops to your liking with salt and pepper in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a shallow dish, combine the garlic powder,
- Parmesan cheese, and breadcrumbs. Dunk pork slashes in beaten eggs, then cover with breadcrumb combination.
- Add the butter to a cast-iron skillet that has been heated to medium. Cook pork chops until golden brown on both sides.
- When the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees Fahrenheit, place in the preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes. Allow to rest for 3 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
- If you prefer, you can use a thin chicken breast in place of the pork chops. You can use either freshly grated or canned Parmesan cheese, as long as you cook it to 165 degrees F.
- Serve this recipe right away for best results. I wouldn’t recommend doing it ahead of time.
- You can get the crispy coating back by reheating it in the oven or even an air fryer. You’ll love how quickly this dinner comes together. This easy recipe is adored by my entire family, and we can’t get enough of the tender and juicy pork chop and the crispy Parmesan crust.