20-Minute Easy Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Roasted Chicken and Vegetables is excellent and incredibly convenient. It’s one of my go-to dinners for hectic weeknights when time seems to pass twice as quickly. You’ll have time to prepare dinner and spend a quiet evening at home thanks to this really simple, fast, and healthy meal. (Or it’s time to finish up your to-do list; good for you!) This recipe can be prepared, cooked
The fact that so many colors are blending and melting together in this dish is what I find most appealing. Red, green, and yellow—just looking at this meal makes me happy. Such a variety of hues and textures—yum! You already know that one simple approach to make sure your body is getting all the vitamins it needs is to consume a range of colored meals. That entire “taste the rainbow” trick you were taught as a child may actually be true! You may make a pan that is rich with nutrients by adding some lean protein, such as chicken.
Roasted Chicken and Vegetables Ingredients
- 1 pound of cut-up chicken breasts, 1-inch chunks
- 200 grams of broccoli florets
- Brussels sprouts, 1 cup
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in half and into substantial pieces.
- 3 bell peppers, big slices cut into them
- Cut one red onion into wedges.
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon (get it here)
- Red pepper flakes and two chopped garlic cloves
- lemon juice and black pepper, to taste, with salt
- In a large rimmed me roasting pan, arrange the chicken, broccoli florets, Brussels sprouts, zucchini, bell peppers, red onion, and garlic. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Toss to blend.
- The pan should be in the middle of the oven.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through, or until the vegetables are charred and the chicken is cooked.
- Serve after taking it outit of the oven and drizzling with lemon juice.