25 Slider Recipes – Mini sandwiches are great for game day
You probably won’t be able to pick just one of these 25 Slider Recipes to try! These mini sandwiches are great for game day or your next party because they are packed with flavor!
When you’re having a big get-together with a lot of friends, easy appetizer dip recipes, quick and easy chicken wings, and sliders are the best! In all seriousness, who doesn’t love a small sandwich that you can slather on your face? You can stuff them with a variety of delicious flavor combinations using either regular dinner rolls, Hawaiian rolls, or buns! I’ve compiled a list of 25 of the best slider recipes for the big game this year to get your party started and please everyone!
- Hawaiian Pizza Sliders: Make delicious sandwiches out of your favorite pizza!
- Reuben Sliders are a delicious slider version of a traditional deli sandwich that is perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Easy Pizza Sliders: Look at all that melty pepperoni and cheese!
- You had me at bacon with these Sriracha Bacon Sliders!
- Sliders with Crab Cake: These crab cakes were designed to be served with aioli on mini buns.
- Who needs taco shells when you can have sliders like these easy tacos?
- I’ve made these ham and turkey club sliders so many times that I can’t even begin to count.
- Sliders made from bread and packed with my favorite dip, spinach, and artichoke dip. Please, yes!
- For a crowd, prepare French onion beef sliders. These sliders are absolutely delicious and made with beef!
- Italian Beef Sliders – Try this simple crock pot slider recipe to bring a Chicago favorite home!
- The absolute best sliders ever are bourbon bacon roast beef sliders! Seriously. Do anything else now and go make them.
- Simmering Pot Sliders with Buffalo Chicken – Buffalo chicken is a necessity on game day!
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders – With this simple slider recipe, an Italian classic is transformed into a delicious appetizer!
- Sloppy Joe Sliders: These tasty and simple sliders are a kid’s favorite!
- When I serve these sliders at gatherings, they always disappear off the platter!
- Who says sliders are only used as appetizers? Consider these cheesy sausage and egg breakfast sliders. Not me! Breakfast and dinner are ready!
- Sliders with chicken cordon bleu are a surefire favorite because they go well with cheese and meat.
- BBQ sauce and shredded pork are best friends, so try making some pulled pork sliders with garlic aioli. You’ve got a winner if you add some aioli!
- OMG Meatball Sliders Observe all the oozing cheese! Such great sliders!
- Sliders with Italian pesto – so much flavor in one tiny sandwich!
- Although these sliders don’t contain cheesy whiz, they are still pretty darn tasty! Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Jalapeno Popper Baked Turkey Sandwiches: Oh my! bacon, cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and turkey!
- The taste of turkey, tomato, and bacon has never been better than in Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders!
- I adore everything about these grilled honey mustard chicken sliders!
- Everyone like small portions of food, and these bacon cheeseburger sliders are a lot of fun to eat.