30-minute Bang Bang Chicken Recipe in Air Fryer
Bang Bang Chicken – Air-fried chicken nuggets that are very crispy. They have AMAZING flavor! Crispy, juicy, and delectable food prepared in 30 minutes. This recipe is absolutely amazing!
Bang Bang Chicken Ingredients
- 50 ml of mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. of raw honey
- To taste or with 1/2 tbsp of sriracha sauce
- Buttermilk, one cup
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour, plus additional 1/3 cup cornstarch as needed.
- 1 egg
- one teaspoon of sriracha sauce, or salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, diced into bite-sized pieces.
- 1 cup of Panko bread crumbs plus the necessary oil for lubricating the air fryer
How to make Sauce
- To make bang chicken sauce, join all fixings in a blending bowl. Stir everything together with a whisk. Place aside.
- The recipe for the best chicken sauce.
How to make Air Fryer
- Combine buttermilk, flour, corn starch, egg, sriracha sauce, salt, and pepper to make a buttermilk batter. Then, combine with a whisk.
- Batter coated chicken pieces with buttermilk.
- Before adding the chicken, grease the Air Fryer with the oil of your choice. Dip the chicken pieces in breadcrumbs and buttermilk batter before
- placing them in the Air Fryer, working in batches. Air fry the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes at 375°F, or until it is fully cooked. The chicken pieces should be turned over once. The chicken pieces should not be crowded in the air fryer.)
- Air fryer.
- Serve the chicken with leafy greens or Fried Rice with Eggs and Green Onion by drizzling the sauce over it. Enjoy!
- This is a simple chicken dish; for stress-free cooking, have all the ingredients ready and read the directions first.
- Chicken thighs or breasts should be cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Put leftover bang bang chicken in the refrigerator’s airtight container to keep it fresh.
- Sriracha sauce can be increased or decreased depending on how hot you prefer your chicken.
- Before adding chicken, grease the air fryer with the oil of your choice.