AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN SHRIMP
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Shrimp is prepared in fifteen minutes! Those hectic nights are ideal for this tasty supper!
1 bag (12 oz.) of deveined, shelled, and thawed frozen shrimp
Since getting an air fryer, I’ve enjoyed adapting some of the dishes that my family loves the best to the air fryer.
I also adore how simple air fryer cleanup is. It also comes together quickly because it just requires a few basic ingredients! Plus, since shrimp cook so quickly anyhow, I don’t need to turn on the large oven for just a few minutes!
Try this dish over pasta or in a salad, or serve it plain with your favorite dipping sauce! We occasionally even make tacos or wraps using this recipe!
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Shrimp Ingredients
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- one teaspoon of lemon juice
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt and 0.5 teaspoons of black pepper
- one-half teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- Freshly grated Parmigiano (Parmesan) cheese, 1/2 cup
- Place the shrimp in a medium bowl and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and minced garlic to coat each shrimp.
- Working in batches if necessary, arrange the shrimp in a single layer in the air fryer. Turn the shrimp over after 5 minutes of cooking on the manual setting at 360°F for 10 minutes. Please note that the cooking time may vary depending on the size of the shrimp you use.
- Serve and appreciate with a mixed drink sauce, over pasta, or in a plate of mixed greens!