Air fryer onion rings
Air fryer onion rings are quick and simple, and the food is so tasty that you won’t believe it was done in an air fryer
Onion rings has long been a favorite of mine, so to say that I’m happy to see an air fryer version would be an understatement inside and bursting with flavor, they are everything you’d want from a restaurant, right in the convenience of your own kitchen. The best part is that they are produced with NO OIL!
Let’s be honest, though. Even while we all adore onion rings, we may not all be fond of their negative effects. especially heartburn. Nothing is worse than indulging in one of your favorite cuisines and then feeling guilty about it.
Air fryer onion rings Ingredients
- a pair of medium Vidalia onions (approx. 1 pound total)
- Panko breadcrumbs, 1 1/2 cups
- grated Parmesan, half a cup
- A half-cup of all-purpose flour
- two huge eggs
- 1 salt shakerful
- Paprika, half a teaspoon
- One-half teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon frying spray with garlic powder
- Slice the onions into 1/4-inch slices and separate the rings after cutting off both ends.
- Separate bowls should be used for the flour and beaten eggs. Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and seasonings well in a third bowl. After shaking off any excess flour, dip the rings in the eggs until they are completely coated. Dip in the breadcrumb mixture to coat after letting any excess drip off. On a wire rack or wax paper-lined baking sheet, arrange the coated onion rings. Spray cooking spray on the tops.
- Apply olive oil to the basket of the air fryer with an oil mister (do NOT use aerosol cooking spray because it can damage the basket’s interior). Transfer onion rings to the air fryer in batches.
- Cook for 6 to 8 minutes at 375° F. Take the items out of the basket and move on to the next batch.