Almond Butter, Strawberry & Banana Overnight Oats
Almond Butter, Strawberry & Banana Overnight Oats prepared with creamy almond butter, chia seeds, and Greek yogurt. You can easily prepare this meal ahead of time and it is filled with protein to keep you full and content.
No-cook oats are one of my absolute favorite breakfasts to have when the sun comes out. Since it has been on the site for more than 5 years and is still one of my absolute favorite ways to consume overnight oats, I refer to this particular variation as my OG recipe.
Just picture bite-sized pieces of fresh strawberries, a swirl of creamy almond butter, and overnight oats with bananas that taste like banana bread. It’s time to try overnight oats if you’ve never done so since this flavor combination is incredible.
Almond Butter, Strawberry & Banana Overnight Oats Ingredients
- 1 medium-sized, mashed banana
- 1 1/fourth cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup plain or nonfat Greek yogurt (dairy free yogurt also works)
- 1 cup rolled oats without gluten
- Chia seeds, one tablespoon
- 10 diced strawberries
- Almond butter, two tablespoons
- In a medium bowl, combine the banana, almond milk, and vanilla Greek yogurt and stir until well combined and creamy. Mix in oats, chia seeds and strawberries. Partition equitably into two artisan containers or plastic holders, then cover and spot in cooler short-term.
- When ready to serve, top each serving of overnight oats with one tablespoon of almond butter and, if desired, additional banana slices or strawberries. Chia seeds can add crunch if you like it.
- These overnight oats with almond butter, strawberries, and banana are the ideal breakfast food because they have the ideal ratio of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and healthy fats. Additionally, because they are naturally sweetened with fruit, they won’t cause as much of a blood sugar surge. They help me feel full and content till lunch, which is why I adore them after a really challenging workout.
- This recipe for healthy strawberry banana overnight oats has the added benefit of keeping for up to 5 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container or mason jar. They are therefore portable and simple to enjoy while on the go during the hectic workday. Just make sure to give them a thorough stir and/or add more almond milk if they have been sitting for a few days.