Bacon Jalapeño Popper Cheese Balls
Bacon Jalapeño Popper Cheese Balls – These flavorful, quick, and festive recipes only take ten minutes to prepare. These mouthwatering appetizers are incredibly simple to prepare and your guests will love spreading them on crackers or bread. These cream cheese balls are a holiday crowd-pleaser, so make many batches since they won’t last long on your table!
Bacon Jalapeño Popper Cheese Balls Ingredients
- 16 oz (450 g) of softened cream cheese
- A serving of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly minced chives
- 1 cup finely chopped and seeded jalapenos
- 2 cups or more of bacon, finely crumbled
- Shredded half a cup of sharp cheddar
- 1/4 of a medium red onion, minced thinly (optional)
- Black pepper, 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne
- For the recipe: Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar, jalapeno, 1/2 cup bacon, red onion, black pepper, and Cayenne in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly until fluffy. Place aside.
- In a shallow plate, move the leftover 1 cup disintegrated bacon, then utilizing a treat scoop, scoop out one bundle of cheddar filling and throw into the bacon disintegrates. Continue rolling the cheese balls in the bacon coating until they are all covered.
- The bacon jalapeno popper cheese balls should be stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
You can see more delicious recipe in x2coupons.com