Baked Chicken Breast Recipe
Baked Chicken Breast Recipe is always an affordable, filling, and healthful dinner. To make the greatest, consistently tender, juicy, and tasty chicken, use this recipe’s easy 3-step procedure.
Baked Chicken Breast Recipe Ingredients
- Three boneless
- skinless free-range organic chicken breasts
- two tablespoons of olive oil
- one-half teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- one-half teaspoon each of paprika and garlic powder
- one-half teaspoon each of salt
- freshly ground black pepper.
- In the beginning, brine your chicken breasts by combining 2 tablespoons of kosher salt with warm water in a large bowl. Give it a thorough stir to dissolve the salt in the water. After adding the chicken breasts, simmer for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray and preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The chicken should be removed from the brine and patted dry with a paper towel. Brush the top of the chicken with olive oil and arrange it in a single layer on a baking sheet that has been prepared.
- Add the Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper to a small bowl. Well combine everything. Then, evenly coat the chicken on both sides with the seasoning mixture.
- Prepare for 18-20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and arrived at the inside temperature of 165F. I prescribe utilizing a cooking thermometer to know unequivocally the temperature.
- Before slicing and serving, transfer it to a serving plate, cover with aluminum foil, and let it rest for 5-10 minutes.
- To ensure consistent cooking, purchase chicken breasts of equal sizes.
- Check to make sure the chicken breasts don’t touch. They will cook more evenly as a result. To ensure that all of the chicken breasts receive the hot air, leave some space between them.
- To store: Refrigerate leftover chicken breasts for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
- When you’re ready to eat, reheat in the microwave. Chicken can also be consumed cold.
- Chicken breasts can be frozen for up to three months in a freezer-safe bag or container. To rapidly add them to soups or salads, you may also shred them before freezing.