Baked Chicken Breast
Baked Chicken Breast every time turns out juicy and tasty! It’s suitable for any night of the week because to its straightforward spice rub and speedy cooking time!
Baked Chicken Breast Ingredients
- One tablespoon of n canola oil
- one teaspoon of dried parsley
- four boneless
- skinless chicken breasts (breast halves)
- one-fourth teaspoon salt
- one-four of the teaspoon garlic powder
- one-fourth teaspoon of paprika
- one-of fourth teaspoon of black pepper
- one-fourth teaspoon of onion powder.
- In a small bowl, combine the parsley, salt, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, and onion powder. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover the chicken breasts with plastic wrap and place them on a cutting board. Using a rolling pin, smooth meat mallet, or small frying pan, pound the thick ends of the chicken breasts until they are roughly the same thickness all over.
- Put the chicken breasts in a baking dish that is 9 by 13 inches or large enough to hold them together.Divide the seasoning between the front and back of each chicken breast and drizzle with oil.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, cover, and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 to 22 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the chicken registers 165 degrees F.
- Change the seasoning: You can definitely play around with the seasoning on this chicken! Replace with your preferred spice mixture (taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and more)
- Should I bake more than four? Definitely! Although you might wish to prepare extra seasoning, you can bake as many chicken breasts as there is room for on your pan without their being crowded. Use a rimmed sheet pan if required so that you may bake a few extra.
- Can I swap out chicken breasts for boneless chicken thighs? Yes! You can fit twice as many boneless, skinless chicken thighs on the pan and they should cook in the same amount of time. Always use your meat thermometer to assess the level of doneness.