Beef and Broccoli Noodles
Beef and Broccoli Noodles – Tender beef, broccoli, and thick egg noodles are mixed in a delectable soy oyster sauce. An excellent bowl of noodles that is perfect for any meal. In 30 minutes, you can have these quick beef & broccoli noodles ready!
There are certain Asian eateries that provide this delectable Chinese cuisine. The juicy, savory meat, crunchy broccoli, and naturally the thick, slippery noodles make Chinese recipe popular. Furthermore, you may now effortlessly enjoy these meal in the convenience of your house.
It is easy to prepare at home and tasty to eat my Asian beef and broccoli with noodles. Over those saucy noodles, the mix of the soft meat and the crisp broccoli is just nirvana.
This dish for beef broccoli noodles is really simple to prepare. It just involves blanching the broccoli, marinating the beef slices, and then frying the beef with some onion. Add your noodles, pre-made noodle sauce, and blanched broccoli after that. It only takes about 5-7 minutes to cook.
Beef and Broccoli Noodles Ingredients
- 260 grams of finely cut rib eye or flank steak (see cooking tips in blog post on how to slice very thinly)
- 260 grams or 1 large head of chopped florets of broccoli
- 400 grams of thick, precooked egg noodles (not dried kind)
- 1/2 finely sliced white onion
- 1-tablespoon vegetable oil
Beef and Broccoli Noodles sauce:
- Regular soy sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Dark soy sauce, 1 tablespoon
- 1-tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Chinese black vinegar, or use rice vinegar or white vinegar in place of it.
- Water and one teaspoon of cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Regular soy sauce, 2 teaspoons
- 1/4 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Transfer the beef to a bowl after being thinly sliced. Mix the marinade ingredients into the beef. Reserve for marinating.
- Combine the ingredients for the noodle sauce in another bowl.
- Fill a wok most of the way with water and bring to bubble. Broccoli should be blanched for one to two minutes after it comes to a boil. Drain the broccoli through a strainer. Get the wok dry.
- Add the marinated beef and vegetable oil to a medium-sized wok. Spread meat separated and sear until 80% cooked.
- After that, fry the onions until translucent.
- Add noodle sauce and toss the noodles.Put everything in a bowl.
- Lastly, toss everything lightly with broccoli florets.Serve and relish!