Best Ever Blueberry Cookies
Best Ever Blueberry Cookies are soft and chewy with fresh blueberries, white chocolate pieces, gooey cream cheese, and blueberry jam filling in the middle. Check out my Strawberry Cream Cheese Cookies with White Chocolate Chunks if you enjoy the flavors of white chocolate, cream cheese, and berries.
My blueberry baking season recently began with a decadent Blueberry Cheesecake Crumb Cake. My refrigerator included a couple packets of fresh blueberries, so I had to decide what to bake next. Due to the current popularity of my previous Strawberry Cookies Recipe, I wanted to provide you with something fresh and similar. It must, however, be as delicious. And that is how I created these Best-Ever Blueberry Cookies.
The combination of white chocolate and cream cheese is fantastic with blueberries as well as strawberries. These cookies have a chewy, soft texture, a sweet and tangy flavor, and a gooey filling in the middle.
Cream cheese was mixed into the cookie dough to make Strawberry Cookies, but this time I wanted to put a filling in the middle of the cookies. Blueberry jam and a cream cheese mixture were the filling ingredients. The cookies were hard to put together. Even after chilling, the dough is still a little sticky, but it was totally worth it. The Blueberry Cream Cheese Cookies were phenomenal.
In point of fact, I made a few without the filling, and they were just as delicious. Scoop the cookie dough onto a baking sheet and bake if you don’t want to make the filling. The cookies taste great! However, the filling should not be skipped if you want to make the best blueberry cookies ever!
If you enjoyed this blueberry cookie recipe, you should definitely try the other recipes at X2Coupons.com
The best blueberry cookies ever are these soft and chewy blueberry cookies with fresh blueberries, white chocolate chunks, and a gooey cream cheese and blueberry jam filling in the middle.
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 oz. white chocolate-chopped into small chunks
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 2.5 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3–4 tablespoons blueberry jam
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients as follows: Set aside the flour, corn starch, salt, and baking powder.
- For approximately two minutes, beat the butter and sugar on high speed until light and fluffy. Mix the egg and vanilla together.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the mix while the mixer is on low.
- The remaining white chocolate chunks can be used to press on top of the cookies after being folded in.
- Finally, use a rubber spatula to gently fold in the blueberries, taking care not to break them. The dough is going to be sticky and thick. Refrigerate for two hours with a cover on.
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar just until combined before placing in the refrigerator to make the filling.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line baking sheets with parchment paper when you’re ready to bake.
- Scoop one heaping tablespoon of dough into a deep bowl to make the cookies. Fill with about 34 teaspoons of blueberry jam and 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture. Seal any gaps by topping with 12 Tablespoons of cookie dough. To form a ball, roll it gently. Place a few chunks of white chocolate on the sides and top of each cookie. If you don’t have a baking sheet or enough space in the freezer, you can freeze the rolled cookies on a tray lined with parchment paper and transfer them to the baking sheet when you’re ready to bake.
- Arrange the cookie balls on the baking sheet, spacing them 3 inches apart, as the cookies will spread while baking.16 to 18 minutes bake. After cooling for ten minutes on a baking sheet, transfer to a rack to cool completely.