Blender Sweet Potato Waffles with Blueberry Sauce
Blender Sweet Potato Waffles with Blueberry Sauce is a wonderful breakfast due to fast preparation and cooking as well as simple ingredients. Here is the detailed way to make it.
Ingredients for Sweet Potato Waffles and Blueberry Sauce
– Flax meal
– Mineral water
– Sweet potatoes
– Almond milk ( or another kind of milk is ok)
– Tapioca flour
– agave nectar or maple syrup
– baking powder
– fresh or frozen blueberries
HOW TO COOK THIS WAFFLES
- Combine fresh water with flax meal in order to bring a vegan egg mixture
- You should use old fashioned oats because steel cut old will not work as well as this one.
- Peel all sweet potatoes you have and cook them by boiling until they are ripe. Mash them into smoothie flour. I often bake it at 425° for 45 minutes with a little oil so they are ready to be cooked the next day. This will be extremely convenient for your quick breakfast cooking.! You can also cook sweet potatoes in the slow cooker or in the microwave.
- When everything is ready, put it all in the blender and press the blend button on the highest setting.
If you don’t have a high-speed blender, you can also use a food processor to blend everything together. Alternatively, you can grind the oats separately and mix the flour by hand.
- The dough is thin or thick depending on whether you add more or less almond milk but in short, it should be fine and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the buttered waffle machine. Leave each waffle for 8-10 minutes in the mold until desired crispiness. Remember to pay attention to the color and ripeness of the cake.
- While the waffles are cooking, you can prepare the blueberry sauce. The recipe is as follows: put blueberries, 1 teaspoon tapioca starch, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1/3 cup water in a small pot then boil for 5-7 minutes on medium heat to avoid burning the sauce. Then, use a spatula to stir continuously until a thick sauce is formed and then gently mash them to combine with the sauce. If the sauce is too thick, you can add a little water.
- You can use fresh or frozen berries, so use whatever you have on hand. To make the blueberry sauce, simply put the blueberries, tapioca starch, vanilla, and water in a pot and bring everything to a boil. When the water boils, reduce heat to low, break some blueberries and let simmer, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
- Prepare waffles on a dish and pour the sauce onto the surface and enjoy.
– You should prepare all ingredients, especially cooked sweet potatoes and blueberries sauce.
– If you don’t have blueberries, you can use other berries such as strawberries, raspberries,..
– You can add more toppings such as chips, chocolate sauce,…
HOW TO COOK BLUEBERRIES SAUCE WELL AND FAST
Use the berries you have on hand, whether they are fresh or frozen. Simply combine your blueberries, tapioca starch, vanilla, and water in a pot and bring to a boil to make the blueberry sauce. After it boils, reduce the heat to a simmer, break up some of the blueberries, and cook the mixture for approximately 5 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened, while stirring regularly
You can visit x2coupons.com to get discount codes for food.