Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks – A quick, nutritious meal that is loaded with protein and a plate of vegetables! Celery sticks with buffalo chicken are a great low-carb choice!
Buffalo sauce or buffalo chicken has always sounded good to me during this pregnancy, even at the beginning when I could not stomach anything.
Although I was aware that I needed to reduce my carb intake, I couldn’t stop enjoying our Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwiches. The chicken salad was wonderful when I chose to serve it with celery sticks! I’ll continue to eat this dinner long after the baby is born.
For a quick lunch or supper, you could also serve this on buns if you want. We enjoy serving ours on celery sticks. Alternatively, you may slice your celery sticks into smaller pieces and serve them as a tasty starter or snack.
Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks Ingredients
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing with 2 cups of chicken shredded
- 1/4 cup of Frank’s RedHot hot buffalo wing sauce
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup finely sliced onion, 2 celery stalks, 14 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper and salt as desired
- 3–4 big celery stalks
- Combine the chicken, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, celery, onion, and garlic powder in a large bowl. As needed, add salt and pepper.
- Wash and dry your celery, and slash into 4-5 inch pieces.
- Serve the celery stalks filled with the buffalo chicken mixture.
- Need to put something together quickly? Use a rotisserie chicken instead of cooking and cutting your own to save a ton of time!
- The majority of grocery store delis provide freshly prepared, bone-out rotisserie chicken.
- You can purchase a full chicken and freeze the leftovers if your neighborhood deli does not sell pulled rotisserie chicken.
- For this dish, we advise using cream cheese that is at room temperature. It will aid in preventing cream cheese clumps in your salad. For a more creamy salad, you could also combine cream cheese, buffalo, and ranch.