Cajun Pasta – Easy meals, quick dinner ideas
Cajun Pasta must prepare this cajun pasta for your 30-minute meals. Kid-friendly and unquestionably the perfect addition to your flavorful, inexpensive meals. Nobody in your family or circle of friends would ever suspect that you were a vegan. Additionally fantastic for meal preparation and even gluten-free, this dinner is a hit with everyone.
Cajun pasta is no exception, you can be certain of that. Say hello to the miracle of 30-minute meals with this hearty, flavorful, creamy, rich, and delicious dish. Simple dishes that the entire family will enjoy from the first to the last mouthful.
What you need for this creamy cajun pasta:
- ingredients ten ounces of pasta (use gluten free if needed)
- one 15-ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of cajun seasoning
- 50 ml of coconut milk
- five garlic cloves
- 1 cup of black beans, cooked
- salt and pepper as desired
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Chopped bell pepper, half a cup
- chopped onions, 3/4 cup
- 1 cup of mushrooms, chopped
How to make Cajun Pasta
- First, follow the package instructions to cook your preferred pasta. The actual time will vary slightly based on the pasta shapes you use. For oil-free cooking, heat a pan or pot while the pasta is cooking with a little oil, vegan butter, or just vegetable broth.
- To begin, fry minced garlic, bell peppers, and optional onions for three minutes. The optional sliced mushrooms can then be added.
- Make the cajun pasta sauce at last. Simply add the coconut milk, black beans, and chopped tomatoes to the same pan. Add cajun seasoning, salt, pepper, and, if desired, additional smoked paprika. After another 5 minutes, drain the pasta and combine it with the cajun sauce. Enjoy the dish on a plate or in bowls.
Tips and variations for making this Cajun Pasta
- If you don’t like spicy flavors, reduce the cajun seasoning to your preference. It’s the right amount for me, but everyone is different. As a result, I can only speak for myself. You could also think about skipping the optional smoked paprika.
- I was fortunate to find the best cajun seasoning in a supermarket and nearby store. However, I can imagine that occasionally finding an excellent seasoning can be challenging. Make your own Cajun seasoning in this case.
- Cajun one-pot pasta: If you decide to make this a one-pot meal, vegetable broth is a better choice than water. This will greatly enhance flavor. After adding all of the spices, one-pot meals tend to lose their flavor, so vegetable broth is always my first choice over water.2 cups of vegetable broth would be my first choice.
- Additionally, please use more chopped tomatoes. We need more creaminess and this is essential for flavor. We also need twice as much coconut milk. Imagine how drastically different from other cooking methods a one-pot meal is. You really need to use enough liquid, but you should use it wisely or there won’t be any texture, creaminess, or flavor.