Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast
Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast – A delicious and simple to prepare chicken breast recipe that is stuffed with cheese and broccoli makes the ideal low-carb supper.
Are you wondering what to serve with your chicken breast filled with broccoli? Try couscous or quinoa as some grain options. Additionally, some brown rice, noodles, or zucchini noodles will go nicely with them. I adore chicken served with additional roasted vegetables, rice, or spaghetti. You might also try adding some mashed sweet potatoes or salad as toppings.
Looking for a recipe for a great, low-carb chicken dinner? Try this delicious dish for broccoli-stuffed chicken breast, which is great for lunch or dinner. Chicken breast that has been packed with a delectable broccoli and cheese combination, pan-seared briefly on each side, and then oven-grilled to perfection. Those following a low carb diet can also enjoy this stuffed chicken recipe because it is keto-friendly.
Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken Breast Ingredients
- 1 cup of small chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese are added to 1.5 pounds of boneless
- skinless chicken breasts or 4 large breasts
- Salt and pepper are added to taste.
- Place the chicken on a cutting board and, using a sharp knife, slice through the middle to create a pocket for the stuffing. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season each chicken breast on all sides with salt, pepper, paprika, and Italian seasoning.
- In a blending bowl, consolidate broccoli with destroyed cheddar, garlic powder, and cream cheddar sprinkle some salt and pepper on top. Fill the chicken breasts with the mixture and close the pocket with toothpicks.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the oil to medium-high heat. After adding the chicken and searing it for two to three minutes on each side, move it to the oven and bake it for another 15 to 17 minutes.
- The chicken should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit when a meat thermometer is inserted in its center.
- Cream cheese substitutes include light and fat-free varieties.
- Even mild cheddar cheese is possible.
- Fresh broccoli can be substituted with frozen, and avocado oil can be used in place of olive oil.
- Remainings can be kept for up to five days in the refrigerator by placing them in a container. When you’re ready to eat, reheat in the microwave. You have three months to freeze.