Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos
Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos for us, and I’ve been making pizza with a cauliflower crust for years. I’m not sure how it occurred to me, but I’ve been wanting to try making cauliflower nachos for such a long time! These veggie-filled nachos were wonderful after a few tries.
Although you can also prepare these as a straightforward sheet pan supper, they make the ideal game day appetizer. Everyone in the family will like it! Have you ever disclosed to your children (or husband) that you are having nachos for dinner? If not, give the recipe a try and watch their faces light up.
Let’s start by addressing the issue that is most pressing. Yes, I, the chip enthusiast, am replacing the chips with something else. True, I enjoy eating chips, particularly tasty tortilla chips, but I also enjoy eating greens. From my go-to nutrition resource, Healthline, I learned a fun fact about cauliflower: “Cauliflower includes some of practically every vitamin and mineral that you need.” The unknown It is abundant in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Definitely more nutrient-dense than tortilla chips!
Cheesy Cauliflower Nachos Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of avocado or olive oil
- one-half teaspoon of garlic powder
- One-half teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin powder
- Paprika, half a teaspoon
- 1/four teaspoon of chili powder
- 50 ml of sea salt
- 5 cups of sliced 1-inch-thick cauliflower florets.
- 30 ml of refried beans
- Mexican cheddar cheese, shredded, in a cup.
- 1 sliced jalapeno
- 1/2 cup finely sliced cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 14 cup finely minced fresh cilantro
- 1 sliced or chopped avocado (optional)
- In a skillet, cook the bacon until crispy over medium-high heat; Drain and store away. The remaining bacon grease should be discarded, leaving only a thin layer in the skillet.
- Cook the bell pepper, celery, and onions in the skillet until crisp and tender. Cook the vegetables and the ground beef together until they are completely browned; drain.
- Cook for one minute before adding the minced garlic and jalapeno. Oregano, paprika, chili powder, and cumin should be added. Cook for an additional 30 seconds, stirring to combine.
- Toss the chopped bacon into the skillet. Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, salt, and pepper after lowering the heat to low.
- Add the bone broth and stir, then simmer for 20 minutes under cover. Shredded cheese can be served on top. Enjoy!