Cheesy Ranch Chicken Pasta
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Pasta is too addicting for you to eat only one plate! For a fantastic finale, moist shredded chicken is combined with thick-cut crispy bacon pieces, a creamy and cheesy ranch sauce, and penne noodles. Check out my cheeseburger pasta and my mushroom and swiss spaghetti if you’re seeking for more pasta recipe inspiration!
Okay, I know I’ve already convinced you of the benefits of making cheesy ranch chicken pasta, but allow me to add one more thing. One pot handles all the cooking! only one If you’re like me, you find this revelation to be astounding. It is well-liked by my children and is simple to clean up, so I am winning. There is some preparation that needs to be done, but if you manage to achieve that, the remainder of your week will go much more smoothly.
Cheesy Ranch Chicken Pasta Ingredients
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 ounce of dry ranch seasoning mix
- 8 ounces of uncooked penne noodles
- 3 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- 4 ounces of room-temperature cream cheese.
- 4 thick-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled; 2 cups cheddar cheese; 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
- Combine the dry ranch seasoning and shredded chicken in a small bowl. Your chicken mixture is here.)
- Add the chicken mixture, penne, and chicken broth to a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Bring to a boil and stir to combine. Cover and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked to your liking, at a low heat. When the pasta is done cooking, there should still be some liquid in the pot.
- Stir in the cream cheese into the Dutch oven until most of it has melted.
- Shredded cheddar cheese and bacon should be added. Stir everything together until all of the cheese is melted.
- Serve while garnished with parsley.
*You can taste-test after using 1/2 an ounce of the ranch seasoning blend. We tried the recipe numerous times and discovered that 1 ounce was the ideal serving size.