Chicken Bacon Ranch Tortilla Hack
Chicken Bacon Ranch Tortilla Hack – Use this simple recipe for Chicken Bacon Ranch Tortilla Hack for a quick lunch. This chicken wrap only contains 5 net carbs per serving when made using a low-carb tortilla.
Have you heard about the latest tortilla hack? Just had to give it a go! I enjoy blending flavors, and this looked like a wonderful way to pack as many mouthwatering sensations into each bite as possible. Is there a combination of flavors other than chicken, bacon, and ranch that works better? In my opinion, no.
This is the ideal lunch or quick dinner to prepare! Use leftover grilled chicken, shredded chicken, or chicken from a rotisserie. Add some bacon that has already been fried, and presto! You now have a delicious lunch that everyone will enjoy. Simply substitute a low-carb tortilla for the standard tortilla in this recipe to make it low-carb. Your kids will think you are the coolest person around for knowing about this trend, and it really just takes 10 minutes to put together!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Tortilla Hack Ingredients
- one tortilla (regular, gluten free, or low carb)
- cooked chicken slices in one cup
- 1 piece of crisply fried bacon
- 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese
- Ranch dressing, two tablespoons
- green onions, chopped, 1 tbsp
- As shown in the images, place a tortilla on a cutting board and cut 1/4 of the way up. In one quadrant, place the cooked chicken, followed by the bacon, cheese, ranch dressing, and green onions.
- Place the tortilla in a panini press or skillet over medium heat and lightly butter or grease the outside, then fold each quadrant of the tortilla in half. Flip the tortilla after two to three minutes of golden browning.
- Use either protein, cheddar cheese, BBQ sauce, and bacon when grilling chicken or pork.
- Pizza with your choice of toppings (chicken, pepperoni, sausage, etc.), marinara, bacon, and mozzarella
- Shaved beef, provolone, onions, peppers, and shredded lettuce make up a cheesesteak.
- Ham and Swiss: Ham, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, and lettuce shreds
- Chicken or beef tacos with sour cream, ranch dressing, and Mexican cheese blend