CHICKEN GREEN BEAN STIR FRY
Chicken Green Bean Stir Fry is delicious to the fullest. It is quite delicious. Green beans and crispy, juicy pieces of chicken are smothered in a sweet chili sauce. Read testimonials from a ton of successful Pinterest users HERE. Continue reading if you want to discover how to prepare this sweet chili chicken. I hope it becomes a favorite in your family.
Chicken Green Bean Stir Fry Ingredients
- 2 pounds of cubed boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp cornstarch, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, plus an additional 2 tbsp as necessary.
- 2 sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup of bagged, steam-cooked green beans view the notes below
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic cloves 14 tsp ginger (optional)
Chicken Green Bean Stir Fry Seasonings
- Garlic powder, 1 teaspoon (add more for taste)
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ml of sesame oil
- 1 1/4 cups of sweet chili sauce
- Add the diced chicken and a tablespoon of oil to a large bowl. Add the garlic powder and ½ tsp salt and pepper and rub it into the chicken.
- Include cornstarch. Mix until the cornstarch covers all of the chicken’s pieces.
- Add three tablespoons of vegetable oil to a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until it shimmers. Add the chicken in small amounts at a time. Keep the pan full to the brim. For the chicken to cook evenly, you will need to turn frequently. In the event that the dish appears to be dry, add more oil depending on the situation. Put the cooked chicken to one side and cook the second batch until crispy or until you like the texture you want.
- Sauté the bell peppers until they are soft or until you get the desired level of tenderness. Then, add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant. In the skillet, add the chicken, green beans, ginger, sesame oil, sweet chili sauce, and crushed red peppers. Stir until the chili sauce is combined and the chicken and green beans are coated. Serve over rice right away.