CHIMICHURRI SAUCE RECIPE
The Chimichurri Sauce recipe is prepared in just five minutes using fresh herbs and a food processor. It tastes great over grilled vegetables and meats!
Chimichurri Sauce Ingredients
- 2 cups of loosely packed fresh Italian parsley
- 5 crushed and peeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 12 a lemon juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon each of salt
- pepper, and red chili flakes
- 12 to 34 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Put all the ingredients in the food processor—aside from the olive oil—and pulse a few times to break them up.
- Begin by drizzling olive oil in gradually. Begin with only 12 cup, add more gradually, and pulse a couple more times. Just a few pulses will do; don’t purée. Add extra olive oil if it’s too thick until you achieve the ideal consistency.
- Serve over grilled or smoked meats and vegetables as well as pig, chicken, and fish.
- We make it for providing food occasions constantly and present with barbecued steak as an option in contrast to bar-b-que sauce and it’s generally a HIT.
- Chimichurri sauce can be used as a marinade or as a dressing for salads.
- You can use any protein to make this green sauce, or you can change the ingredients.