Chopped Tex-Mex Ground Beef Taco Salad
Chopped Tex-Mex Ground Beef Taco Salad is a fundamental requirement for a satisfying family meal. particularly so that kids can pick up cooking!
Family dinners frequently feature quick and simple ground beef dishes, like this chopped tex-mex ground beef taco salad with taco salad dressing!
Chopped Tex-Mex Ground Beef Taco Salad Ingredients
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- One tomato
- 1 lime juice squeeze
- Taco seasoning, two tablespoons
- one bunch of cilantro leaves
- 1 pound of beef, ground
- Taco seasoning, 1 teaspoon
- Half a cup of water
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 can of dried black beans
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- Jalapeno, 1 Diced
- 4 Chop tomatoes
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- 1 cup roasted corn (we buy this frozen)
- 1 handful of chopped cilantro leaves
- 1-2 chopped avocados
- Cubed Colby Jack, Monterey Jack, Pepperjack cheese, 1 cup
- 2 cups crushed chips
For the Dressing:
- Place the ranch, tomatillo, lime juice, seasoning, cilantro, and other ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth; store in the refrigerator.
For the taco beef
- Add the ground beef to a medium-sized skillet and begin cooking it. Using a meat chopper or wooden spoon, break it up into crumbles once it has slightly browned. Cook for about 8 minutes or until almost done.
- Place the taco seasoning and water back on the stove along with the drained grease. Cook, stirring, until all of the meat is covered and slightly thickened. Set aside after removing from heat.
For The Salad
- Add all of the salad ingredients, including the chips, to a bowl for the salad. Dress as desired and add the beef.
Which vegetables go with taco salad?
Who is on the vegetable station right now is up to you. This works well for groups of individuals.
To avoid dirt and insects becoming stuck, remove the lettuce’s bottom and wash the leaves. Dry with cloths or a salad spinner.
Make fine cuts in the lettuce, peppers, tomatoes, and avocado.
Rinse the black beans and frozen corn—frozen corn doesn’t need to be cooked! Simply place in a bowl of warm water, drain, and repeat!) Set aside all the beans and vegetables.