Creamy garlic shrimp
Creamy garlic shrimp – This recipe is delicious for the entire family and can be prepared in about 30 minutes. It adheres to the paleo, low-carb, and Whole30 diets as well.
But since making it on the stovetop is so quick and simple, unless you really required the space, I wouldn’t even consider it.
I enjoy eating creamy garlic shrimp over a sizable serving of broccoli or cauliflower rice since it is so tasty. It would be fantastic with white rice or rice noodles, though, if you are not following the Whole30 plan.
Creamy garlic shrimp Ingredients
- 8 minced garlic cloves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 1/2 pounds of large shrimp deveined with tails on
- 1/2 cup of bone broth
- 8 ounces of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, SEE NOTES
- 15 ounces of canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeas
- 4 cups of lightly packed spinach
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Melt the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then sauté the garlic for about one minute. It should be stirred frequently to prevent burning. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side until just opaque. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
- Cook for two to three minutes, stirring frequently until the diced onion is soft. Scraping the brown bits from the bottom of the pan and stirring frequently, add the broth. Cook until at least 50% of the broth has been reduced.
- All of the sun-dried tomatoes that have been julienned and drained should be added, along with one tablespoon of oil from the jar. Fry together with the onions for two to three minutes until fragrant and thoroughly combined.
- Nutritional yeast and coconut milk should be added to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium-low when the coconut milk reaches a boil. Stir the spinach into the pan for about a minute until it is slightly wilted.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Allow the flavors to marinate for another five to seven minutes by stirring frequently. Serve with cauliflower rice and season with salt and pepper.