Creamy Goat Cheese Mushroom Gnocchi
Creamy Goat Cheese Mushroom Gnocchi is the ideal way to give a fast weeknight dinner a unique touch. The sauce is creamy and zesty, and the gnocchi is pillowy and soft. If you need to locate me, I’ll be in my kitchen for hours eating this.
Did I also mention that it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare this luscious goat cheese mushroom gnocchi? The gnocchi cooks in 4 minutes and is prepared for consumption in 5 minutes. Please say “yes”!
Have you ever spent days fantasizing about a food that you wanted, longed, or dreamed about? I have, in fact. Two weeks ago, I made this for the birthday of my best friend. Dreams of food are formed of this. I don’t know how long I could eat this. Forever!!
Please help me get out of my gourmet haze. The gnocchi is mixed in a goat cheese sauce that is both creamy and acidic. Each bite is even more incredible than the last because to the inclusion of the mint on top of all those outrageous flavors.
The levels, my! Really, I can’t. Perhaps one of the most incredible flavor combinations ever is mushroom and cream.
Creamy Goat Cheese Mushroom Gnocchi Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon each of butter and olive oil
- 1 teaspoon thyme, 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Freshly sliced mushrooms, 16 ounces
- 25 pounds Gnocchi
- 4 oz. of chopped mint, 1/4 cup Sheep Cheese
- 3 garlic gloves
- Chopped shallot, salt, and pepper to taste
- Follow the directions on the package to make gnocchi.
- 1 Tbsp. melt. butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the mushrooms for three minutes, or until they are lightly browned. Include garlic, shallot, and thyme; shallots should be cooked for two minutes, or until translucent. Add 3 Tbsp. add heavy cream to the pan; cook for roughly one minute. Include gnocchi; lightly toss Include mint as a garnish and stir in goat cheese. pepper, and salt.
You can substitute parmesan and parsley for the goat cheese and mint. Trust me when I say that it will continue to be a success.
Creamy Goat Cheese Mushroom Gnocchi might be the only thing I ever eat. Make it today, and it will last a lifetime!