Creamy Italian Chicken recipe
Creamy Italian Chicken recipe is a quick chicken dinner recipe that’s creamy rich, flavorful, and delicious. The ideal weeknight recipe for the entire family.
Looking for a keto-friendly creamy chicken recipe? This Keto Creamy Italian chicken is perfect for you. They are made with chicken thighs with the skin left on for added fat for those who need high-fat meals. You can remove the skin or use boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead. With baby spinach and cherry tomatoes in a creamy garlic parmesan sauce.
Creamy Italian Chicken Ingredients
- 1.5 pounds of chicken thighs, skin on or skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- to taste, sea salt and pepper
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- Add a generous amount of salt and pepper to the chicken.
- In a large nonstick pan over medium heat, heat the oil. Sear the chicken until it is cooked through but not completely browned on both sides.
- Continue to cook, on low heat, until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic, basil, and heavy cream.
- Add the spinach, parmesan, and cherry tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until the spinach is wilted and everything is hot and bubbling.
- Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Notes for the Video: If you use boneless and skinless chicken breasts, the calories per serving will be reduced to 480. One serving contains two thighs, which easily yields five servings. Based on four servings, the nutrition facts