Creamy Pasta Salad
The creamy Pasta Salad is topped with a silky and creamy sauce and is stuffed with peas, bacon, and noodles. It makes a delicious side dish for any meal, BBQ, or potluck.
You’re going to rapidly get to love this creamy pasta salad as a side dish. It goes well with nearly any type of food, but we really enjoy it with grilled chicken, a fresh salad, or some hamburgers. It’s also ideal for bringing to a dinner that’s a potluck style!
Finally, the weather is warming up, and we are eager to spend as much time outside as we can. That includes attempting to eat as much of your evening meal outside. Our preferred method is to grill some delicious steak and serve it with a delicious side dish, some fresh or grilled vegetables, melons, and of course, a delicious pasta salad like this one!
Creamy Pasta Salad Ingredients
- 12 ounces of little spaghetti noodles
- Frozen peas, 2 cups (thawed)
- 12 ounces of thick-cut bacon (cooked and chopped)
- freshly grated parmesan cheese, half a cup
For the Creamy Dressing:
- Mayonnaise, 3/4 cup
- Olive oil, 2 TBS
- Apple cider vinegar, 1 TBS
- granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon
- 1/tsp. salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of onion powder
- Black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon (to taste)
- As directed on the package, cook the pasta noodles until al dente in a large pot of water.Rinse the noodles in cold water after removing the excess water.
- Make sure the frozen peas are thawed, the bacon is cooked and crumbled, and the parmesan is grated while the pasta is cooking.Place aside.
- Add the sugar, salt, mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper to a small bowl. Combine them by mixing them together.
- Add the pasta, peas, bacon, and parmesan to a huge bowl. Spread the dressing on top. Mix everything together until the dressing covers everything evenly.
- Place the pasta bowl in the refrigerator to chill for one to two hours or wrap it in plastic wrap and serve immediately.