Creamy Whipped Feta with Fresh Herbs
Creamy Whipped Feta with Fresh Herbs is going to start to consume your life. Ideal as a dip for an appetizer or as a side dish for roasted cauliflower. You’ll really take it over the top and clinch the deal if you drizzle with Sepectrum® Organic Rosemary Olive Oil!
Instead of crumbling feta, this recipe whips it with fresh herbs into a deliciously creamy, tangy dip. This appetizer is tasty thanks to a sprinkle of rosemary-infused olive oil on top.
When served immediately, it spreads well and keeps beautifully in the refrigerator for several days.
The taste Spectrum® Organic Rosemary Olive Oil adds to this dish makes it the hero. It has a strong, fruity aroma and a rich, nutty flavor that is laced with rosemary. It is 100 percent organic and first cold-pressed.
More than 30 different kinds of seed, nut, and plant oils, including coconut oil, are available in Spectrumfantastic ®’s array of natural and organic cooking oils and vinegar.
They always have what I require to elevate simple recipes, and this whipped feta is no exception.
Creamy Whipped Feta with Fresh Herbs Ingredients
- 1 block of feta, 6 ounces, at room temperature
- 3 ounces softened cream cheese
- Spectrum Rosemary Olive Oil, plus an additional serving, of 1/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh basil
- fresh chopped dill, 1 tbsp
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh chives
- 1 lemon’s juice and zest, along with salt and pepper to taste, equals 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic (start light and add if needed)
- Sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, fresh herbs, and more rosemary oil are optional garnishes.
- Put the feta that has softened into the bowl of a food processor. Add cream cheese and process until well combined (about 3 to 4 minutes) until light and airy.
- Salt and pepper, fresh herbs, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, and juice, and Pulse until smooth and thoroughly combined. Taste to see if you need more salt or pepper.) Serve immediately with toasted sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and fresh dill sprinkled on top and a generous drizzle of olive oil on top.