Creamy White Cowpea Soup with Kale
One of the most delicious and special dishes is white cowpea creamy white cowpea soup with Kale with fresh kale. Also, it only takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and cook as well.
This food has many ways to cook but here is the simplest way including these ingredients:
– Colorful carrots
- Some garlics
- Dried herbs such as oregano, thyme and rubbed sage
- Veggie broth
- White beans
- Coconut milk
- Fresh kale
- Vinegar ( or lemon instead)
- Seasons with salt and pepper
- Cheese and slices of bread ( if wanted)
HOW TO MAKE WHITE BEAN SOUP WITH KALE
– Divide carrots, onions and celery into diced mixture
– Chop half a tablespoon of garlic or prepare one-eighth garlic powder
– Heat some tablespoons of oil in a large pot with medium – high heat. Then, put diced mixture into it and stir quickly in 8 minutes.
– Add some dried oregano, thyme and rubbed sage as well to stink. Don’t forget to add some salt and pepper.
– Cook in 1 minute. At that time, use a spoon to stir frequently.
– Pour some liters of veggie broth into the hot pot. The amount depends on how many people eat.
– Put all prepared white beans which were soaked in cold water in 2 hours
– Then add 2 cups of coconut milk
– Stir to mix the mixture perfectly.
– Cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
– Add both fresh chopped kale and vinegar .
– Season the dish with salt and pepper until it tastes good then turn off the stove.
CAN I MAKE IT IN ADVANCE?
Of course, you can cook it before breakfast and put it in the fridge. When eating, warm it up and it is ready to eat. It will be better if eaten with a little cheese and some slices of bread.
TIPS Creamy White Cowpea Soup with Kale
You can have coconut milk or not, which is ok but the food will be better if added. However, if you like a soup which is more brothy and creamy, you don’t need to pour coconut milk into the pot. The coconut milk will bring sweetness naturally without meat sweetness and it is more useful than any cashew creams.
Depending on how creative you are, you can make this food in other ways by replacing some ingredients. You can add:
- canned tomatoes which were diced and roasted.
- diced baby yellow potatoes
- spicy Italian sausage ( vegan or not is up to you)
- orzo pasta
- Parmesan cheese
Don’t waste your time and roll into the kitchen and make sweet and sour tofu right now with X2coupons!