Crockpot Creamy Garlic Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Potatoes
Crockpot pork chops are really simple to cook and drenched in a delicious, creamy garlic sauce!
These pork chops in the slow cooker are really simple to prepare and are covered in a delicious, creamy garlic sauce! Pork chops and delectable potatoes may be prepared in your crockpot for a filling, cozy, and affordable family-friendly dinner.
Crockpot pork chops Ingredients
- 4 to 5 boneless pork loin chops
- Yellow potatoes, peeled and chopped, 1 1/2 pounds (600 grams).
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup heavy cream for whipping
- 4 oz (120 g) of softened cream cheese
- Chicken broth, 1/2 cup (120 ml)
- grated parmesan cheese, 3/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon of seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon optionally crushed red chili flakes
- kosher salt
- How to make your slow cooker pork chops: Sprinkle cracked pepper over the diced potatoes in the slow cooker’s bottom.
- Heat oil or margarine in a medium pot over medium intensity. Add garlic and saute for about a moment, until fragrant. Cream cheese, heavy cream, and chicken broth should be added. After bringing to a gentle simmer, reduce the heat to low and simmer for approximately ten minutes. The sauce should become sufficiently thick to cover a spoon. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese in small amounts until smooth as you reduce the heat. Add Italian flavoring and change preparing for the cream sauce if necessary. You should add more fluid on the off chance that you feel the cream sauce is excessively thick.
- In the meantime, season the pork chops with salt and quickly sear them on both sides in a hot skillet with a tablespoon of oil until the edges are browned.In the slow cooker, arrange the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- Scrape the brown bits from the pork chops and sauté the sliced mushrooms and onion in the same skillet. If necessary, oil can be added. In the slow cooker, place the pork chops, potatoes, and mushrooms on top of the onion and mushrooms.
- Pour the cream sauce evenly over the potatoes, mushrooms, and pork chops in the Crock Pot when it is ready. The pork chops should have as much sauce on top as possible, with less sauce on the bottom.
- Your pork chops should be cooked for 3 to 4 hours on HIGH or 6 to 8 hours on LOW. Red chili flakes, chopped parsley, and, if desired, grated parmesan should be added to your Crock Pot pork chops and potatoes before serving. Enjoy!