Cucumber Ranch Turkey Wrap Recipe
Cucumber Ranch Turkey Wrap Recipe – This quick meal takes only 15 minutes to prepare and includes deli turkey, cucumbers, and ranch cream cheese.
I’m craving salads, sandwiches, and anything simple and light at this time of year. Most nights, I’d rather be outside playing with the kids than stuck in the kitchen because the light lasts longer. Don’t get me wrong, I love to cook, but at this time of year, I’m trying to enjoy the lovely weather as much as possible. I’ll sacrifice time spent in the kitchen for now for quick dinners and summertime activities.
I consider these wraps to be the ideal summertime light dinner or fantastic picnic meal. So this turkey wrap dish is the ideal choice if you’re busy celebrating the holiday. Delicious and ready in a matter of minutes!
Cucumber Ranch Turkey Wrap Ingredients
- 4 ounces of softened cream cheese
- one tablespoon of dried ranch seasoning
- 4 tortillas de flour de 8 inches
- sliced cucumber, 3/4 cup
- Pepper 1/4 lb. deli turkey
- Combine the cream cheese and dry ranch seasoning in a bowl.
- Set the four tortillas out. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly between the tortillas. Add equal amounts of the turkey and cucumber to each tortilla before topping. Add a pinch of pepper. The ends of the tortillas should be folded in.
- Serve in half slices.
The nutrition data provided are only estimates. The counts can be altered by a variety of brands and products. Only as a general guide should nutritional information be used.
To make wraps last a little bit longer if you make them ahead of time, I advise wrapping each one in parchment paper or plastic wrap.