Delicious Air Fryer Churros
Delicious Air Fryer Churros have all the sweet crunch of traditional churros without the oily mess! Top them off with some cinnamon sugar and you’ll feel like you’re at the fair!
Delicious Air Fryer Churros Ingredients
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Coating is used for
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In order to Serve
- Chocolate sauce
- Sauce de caramel
- Pre-heat your air fryer to 375 degrees before beginning.
- To begin making your churro dough, cut the butter into tablespoon-sized pieces. Then, at that point, add it to a medium-sized pan alongside the water, milk, and sugar.
- Over medium heat, bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Mix in the flour after taking the saucepan off the heat. Using a wooden spoon is the easiest way to ensure that it is fully incorporated!
- Return the saucepan to the heat and continue stirring for approximately 2 minutes, or until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
- Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl after removing the saucepan from the heat once more.
- Beat the dough for a few minutes with an electric mixer to remove some heat.
- Whisk the eggs and the vanilla together in a small bowl.
- Using the electric mixer, beat the dough after each addition of the egg mixture to the dough. To ensure that everything is incorporated, scrape the bowl!
- Add an open star decorating tip (#1M) to a pastry bag. Be careful not to overfill the pastry bag with the dough.
- Pipe the dough directly into the air fryer basket with kitchen scissors, cutting it into approximately 3-inch lengths.
- The churros should be golden brown when cooked in the preheated air fryer for 6 to 8 minutes.
- You can prepare your topping by combining the sugar and cinnamon in a medium bowl while they cook.
- After the churros have finished cooking in the air fryer, immediately add them to the cinnamon and sugar mixture to fully coat them.
- To allow the churros to cool, transfer them to a baking rack.
- Serve your delicious churros topped with caramel or chocolate sauce.