Easy Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats
Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats, a meal recipe that only requires 5 ingredients and is quick and simple!
Zucchini Boats with Stuffed Ground Chicken, Buffalo Sauce, Ranch Seasoning & Shredded Mozzarella
These buffalo chicken zucchini boats are a great low-carb and healthy supper option, and you don’t have to follow a low-carb or ketogenic diet to enjoy them. They just require a few basic ingredients. Any fan of buffalo chicken will want to devour them!
Definitely a fun and interesting way to consume vegetables, zucchini boats. They are a go-to supper option for my family, particularly when made with either beef or chicken because they are so inexpensive and simple to make on busy weeknights.
Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats Ingredients
- four medium zucchini
- 1 pound of chicken ground
- a half-cup of buffalo wing sauce
- Ranch seasoning, one-half packet (about 2 tbsp)
- Shredded mozzarella cheese in two cups
- Your oven should be at 400 degrees.
- Cut your zucchini boats in half lengthwise and use a small melon baller or spoon to remove the guts; Put them in a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been greased.
- Cook and chop the chicken in a medium-sized pan over medium heat until it is no longer pink. Incorporate the ranch seasoning and buffalo wing sauce into the chicken.
- Fill the zucchini boats with your chicken mixture and sprinkle a lot of cheese on top.
- Cook your dish for 30 minutes under foil. Cook for an additional five minutes after removing the foil.
- Serve it plain or with ranch dressing drizzled on top. Enjoy!
- By incorporating roughly 4 oz of cream cheese into the chicken mixture, you may up the fat content of these zucchini boats (particularly if you’re on the keto diet).
- Make sure you use “Buffalo Wing” sauce rather than hot sauce.
- These boats can also be topped with green onion or blue cheese crumbles.