Easy Cheesy Homemade Pizza Pockets
Cheesy Homemade Pizza Pockets – These homemade pizza pockets with cheese are SO EASY to make and taste delicious! You can fill them with your preferred pizza toppings and have a tasty, entertaining, and family-friendly lunch in less than 20 minutes! They’re delicious for lunch or dinner, and best of all, kids love them!
On that particular day, I was taking pictures around lunch, and it was killing me not to be able to eat them. I was holding the camera in one hand and the cheese-filled pizza pocket in the other. The pizza pocket was all I wanted to do, slowly move it to my mouth. Mmmmm…
These handmade pizza pockets are my favorite since you can pretty much put anything inside of them. You can stuff them full of vegetables. Or stuff them full of cheese. All of your favorite pizza toppings are available!
Serve them with your favorite pasta sauce, preferably one that isn’t too thick, for dipping. Hunt’s Thick & Rich Pasta Sauce worked great for me!
Cheesy Homemade Pizza Pockets Ingredients
- 1 tube of frozen pizza crust
- Pasta sauce, six tablespoons.
- mozzarella cheese, one cup
- around 12 pieces of pepperoni
- leaves of oregano to sprinkle OPTIONAL
- Open the pizza crust tube and flatten it out on parchment paper or a floured surface before preheating the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Divide the pizza crust into six pieces.
- Half of each square should be filled with pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and two pepperoni slices.
- To create triangular pizza pockets, fold over each square. Using a fork, seal the edges.
- Optional: Apply a thin coating of oil to the tops of each triangle. On top, top with mozzarella cheese and some dried oregano leaves.
- They should be baked for 10 to 13 minutes at 425F until they are golden.
- For dipping, serve with a small bowl of pasta sauce.