Easy Chicken Scampi Recipe
Chicken Scampi Recipe is very quick and simple! The buttery garlic sauce, which is created with a splash of white wine and cream, is so creamy and delicious, and the chicken tenders are so juicy and savory. You’ll definitely make this meal, which is of restaurant quality, a monthly staple!
Chicken Scampi Ingredients
- 8 ounces (225g) of angel hair pasta
- 1 and 1/2 pounds (650g), or small chicken fillets as they are known in the UK, of chicken tenderloins.
- 1 red onion, sliced into half-moons
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced thin
- 2 yellow bell peppers, sliced thin
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced thin
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup (120ml) dry white wine
- 1/2 cup (120ml) whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili flakes optional
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Bring water to a boil and salt it in a medium saucepot. Cook the pasta according to the package directions after adding it. After the pasta has been cooked, drain it and keep one cup of the pasta water.
- Dig the chicken fingers in flour prepared with Italian flavoring, 1 teaspoon of salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and brown the chicken for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Cover the chicken, remove it from the skillet, and set it aside.
- In a skillet, add the bell peppers and onions to the melted butter. Add the garlic and cook for another minute, or until the peppers are slightly softened.
- Deglaze the pan before adding the wine and allowing it to slightly reduce (about 4 minutes).
- The sauce should also include whipping cream and the water that was left over from the pasta. Add the pasta, parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon of salt, and chili flakes if desired once the sauce has started to simmer.
- Add the chicken tenders and toss to combine. Serve warm and garnish with chopped parsley.