EASY CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
Easy chicken tikka masala – The creamiest, the most flavorful sauce you’ve ever had is the right consistency for the chicken.
Easy chicken tikka masala Ingredients
- Basmati rice, one cup
- 1/2 a cup of canola oil
- 1 1/2 pounds of 1-inch-thick pieces of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt, to taste
- diced half of a medium sweet onion
- 30 grams of tomato paste
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, freshly grated
- Garam masala, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Chili powder, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Ground turmeric, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- a tomato sauce can, one (15-ounce)
- 1 cup of poultry stock
- 50 ml of heavy cream
- two tablespoons of freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- Cook the rice as directed on the package in 2 cups of water in a large saucepan; place aside.
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven, heat canola oil over medium heat. To taste, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken and onion in the stockpot until golden, about four to five minutes.
- Garam masala, chili powder, turmeric, tomato paste, and ginger should be stirred in just until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add the chicken stock and tomato sauce; season to taste with salt and pepper. Make it boil; Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for approximately ten minutes until reduced and slightly thickened.
- Incorporate the heavy cream and heat for about one minute.
- If desired, garnish with cilantro and serve immediately with rice.