EASY SHEET PAN SHRIMP FAJITA RECIPE
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas is so simple and tasty! For a super quick and simple weekday dinner, just spoon the juicy shrimp, tender bell pepper, and onions onto a warm, soft tortilla.
Everything is cooked on a single sheet pan, and the bell pepper and onion are thinly sliced so they cook at the same rate as the shrimp. For a flavorful and nutritious dinner, top this shrimp fajita recipe with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and chopped cilantro.
Sliced bell pepper, onions, olive oil, and seasonings should all be combined in a big bowl. If you’d like, omit the bowl and combine everything on the baking sheet before coating it.
This 20-minute dinner is the best one ever! So tasty and incredibly simple to prepare! To make the shrimp appear a little more attractive in the photographs, I kept their tails on, but if you like, you can remove them before cooking and definitely before eating.
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Ingredients
- 1 1/2 pounds of deveined and peeled shrimp
- 1 thinly cut yellow bell pepper
- thinly cut red bell pepper, one
- 1 thinly cut orange bell pepper
- 1 thinly sliced tiny red onion
- Extra virgin olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 kosher salt teaspoon
- pepper, freshly ground, several turns
- Chili powder, 2 teaspoons
- Garlic powder, half a teaspoon
- Onion powder, half a teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon of cumin powder
- Smoked paprika, half a teaspoon
- warmed tortillas with lime and fresh cilantro as a garnish
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the shrimp, onion, bell pepper, olive oil, spices, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss to blend.
- Use cooking spray that won’t stick to the baking sheet.
- On a baking sheet, arrange the bell peppers, onions, and shrimp.
- For about 8 minutes, cook at 450 degrees. Then, cook for an additional 2 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through, turning the oven to broil.
- Press juice from new lime over fajita blend and top with new cilantro.