Fettuccine Alfredo With Shrimp
Fettuccine Alfredo With Shrimp – There is nothing better than tossing fettuccine noodles with shrimp and a handmade Alfredo sauce! You’ll feel like a chef after making this simple recipe, which your family will adore. Use your imagination and add some broccoli to the side of garlic bread and cheese.
Fettuccine Alfredo With Shrimp Ingredients
- dried fettuccine pasta noodles, 8 ounces (4 cups )
- 700 grams of raw shrimp (about 2 cups med shrimp or use how much you want)
- 10 grams of butter
FOR KITTENCAL’S ALFREDO SAUCE
- 0.5 cups of cubed butter and 1 clove of minced garlic (if you a garlic love use more)
- 3 teaspoons of regular flour
- black pepper, 1/8 teaspoon (more to the season at the end of cooking)
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream (33–35%, or 1 1/2 cups heavy cream and 1/2 cup light cream for a thinner sauce)
- grated Parmesan cheese, one-third cup (can use more)
- seasoned salt or salt
- Shredded half a cup of mozzarella cheese (lightly-packed, or shredded Kraft 4-Cheese Italiano blend)
Step 1: Start cooking your fettuccine pasta noodles however you would prefer.
Step 2: Heat a skillet or nonstick pan with 1 tablespoon butter.
Step 3: Add the shrimp once the butter has almost turned brown.
Step 4: Prepare the shrimp and set them aside.
Step 5: For the sauce, add the remaining butter.
Step 6: Sauté the garlic for approximately two minutes, making sure not to burn it.
Step 7: Stir in the flour, cayenne, and pepper for about a minute.
Step 8: Stir in the heavy cream, reduce the heat, and simmer for about two minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
Step 9: Add the cheeses and let them melt.
Step 10: Toss in the shrimp and fettuccine.
Step 11: Serve with garlic bread on the side and your favorite herb, like parsley or basil, as a garnish.
Step 12: Appreciate!
Serving Size: 1 (220.3 g)
Total Fat – 38.6 g
Saturated Fat – 23.3 g
Cholesterol – 271.4 mg
Sodium – 956.1 mg
Total Carbohydrate – 21.8 g
Dietary Fiber – 0.9 g
Sugars – 0.7 g
Protein – 25.9 g
Calcium – 312.8 mg
Iron – 1.3 mg
Vitamin C – 0.4 mg
Thiamin – 0.3 mg