Fluffy Keto Pancakes
Fluffy Keto Pancakes are rich and buttery, but each serving only has 1.8g net carbohydrates. These pancakes made with almond flour are unmatched by any other recipe!
Pancakes. flapping jacks warm cakes. Pancakes are the ideal breakfast food, regardless of what you call them. Pancakes that are fluffy, warm, buttery, and syrupy are just unbeatable.
What if, however, you gave up eating carbohydrates, wheat, sugar, and perhaps even gluten? Then what? Do you have to bid your cherished pancake breakfast farewell? Is it truly expected that you won’t eat another pancake for the rest of your life? No!
Lucky for you, I set out to make the best keto pancakes because I couldn’t live without them.I needed to make keto flapjacks that were cushy and loaded with sound fat to keep you feeling full, keto hotcakes that you could undoubtedly hold up and warm, keto hotcakes that tasted very much like “genuine” flapjacks!
After a long year of experimenting, I finally found a recipe that has been a huge hit ever since it was shared in 2018.This recipe has won over tens of thousands of readers and social media followers, and I’m sure you will, too!
Fluffy Keto Pancakes Ingredients
- Almond flour, two cups
- 4 eggs, 1 tablespoon of avocado oil, or coconut
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
- Choice sweetener, 2 tablespoons
- a dash of salt
- 8 tablespoons melted butter with 2 to 4 teaspoons water (see note)
- added butter for the griddle
- If you have a blender or food processor, combine the first seven ingredients. Slowly add the butter and process on low speed until smooth and incorporated. Mix in two to four tablespoons. The batter ought to be thick rather than runny.
- Before using, let the batter rest for five minutes.
- Set a frying pan (or nonstick skillet) to Prescription LOW intensity. Pour the batter into a measuring cup that holds 1/3 cup.
- Cook until the edges are firm, there are a few bubbles on top, and a spatula easily slides under the dish.
- Cook the other side for 30 to 1 minute.
- With a dollop of butter and sugar-free maple syrup, serve warm.