Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken and Veggie
Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken and Veggie ticks all the right boxes: it’s quick, simple, delicious, and low-carb!
I knew the new Veggie Marinades from Delallo would be fantastic because I adore everything they produce (greatest canned Pomodoro sauce!). They are so amazing, I’ve been using their marinades on everything! So, using their marinade, I worked with them to develop this recipe, and I was thrilled with how simple it was to make. You can certainly prepare this on a sheet pan during the cooler months, but since it’s still summer, I want to make the most of my grill!
Simply marinate the chicken and vegetables for at least an hour (or overnight for optimal results!) to make this dish. Dinner will be done in under 20 minutes if you throw it on the grill. 1 thinly sliced, half-pounds of boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
Garlic and Herb Grilled Chicken and Veggie Ingredients
- Delallo garlic and herb veggie marinade, 3 ounces
- Halal salt
- 1 bunch of 1 lb of asparagus with the rough ends cut off.
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick, weighing 8 ounces
- 1 medium yellow squash, thinly sliced
- Sliced into strips and seeded, one red bell pepper
- spray made with olive oil
- Shake marinade well. For at least one hour or even overnight, season chicken with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons of the veggie herb marinade.
- Use the remaining marinade to marinate the vegetables.
- Make sure the grates are clean and well-oiled before heating the grill to prevent sticking.
- Season the vegetables with 3/4 teaspoon of salt and black pepper on one large grill tray or two smaller grill trays (or cook them in batches) and cook them for eight minutes, turning frequently, until the edges are browned. Place on a serving platter.
- Cook the chicken around 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until barbecue marks show up and the chicken is cooked however, move to a platter with the veggies and serve.