Garlic Butter Chicken and Mushrooms
Garlic Butter Chicken and Mushrooms contain a fragrant butter, garlic, and herb sauce with sauteed mushrooms and grilled chicken. A meal choice that is incredibly simple and is usually well-liked by family and friends!
Garlic Butter Chicken and Mushrooms Ingredients
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- Chicken thighs weighing one pound, chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- pepper and salt as desired
- Sliced mushrooms, 12 ounces
- Divide 4 tablespoons of butter.
- 1 teaspoon of seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon of garlic, minced
- Lemon juice, two teaspoons
- a tbsp. of minced parsley
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil to a medium-high temperature. Add a generous amount of salt and pepper to the chicken.
- In the pan, arrange the chicken in a single layer; You might need to work in groups. Cook each side until golden brown, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cover the chicken to keep it warm after taking it out of the pan.
- In the pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter. Salt and pepper the mushrooms before adding them.
- Until the mushrooms are tender and golden brown, cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Put the chicken back in the pan. Add the excess 3 tablespoons of margarine and the Italian flavoring, then, at that point, mix until the spread is softened.
- Cook for one minute before adding the garlic. Serve after incorporating the parsley and lemon juice.
- To ensure that they cook at the same rate, cut your chicken into pieces of the same size.
- Cooking the chicken in a single layer is essential.The golden brown crust won’t be achieved if you add too much meat to the pan at once because the pieces will steam rather than sear.
- This chicken is great for meal preparation because it keeps for up to four days in the refrigerator. Furthermore, it can be frozen for up to two months.
- This dish is my favorite to serve with mashed potatoes or rice. In the event that you’re watching your carb admission, you can attempt cauliflower rice or pounded cauliflower. Asparagus or green beans are two examples of the green vegetables I serve on the side.
- In this recipe, you can use any kind of mushroom you like. White button mushrooms are my go-to choice, but portobello, cremini, oyster, and chanterelle mushrooms are also excellent options.