Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes
Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes are a really straightforward dish that consists of potatoes and succulent, melt-in-your-mouth sirloin. The entire family will enjoy this supper!
Every week, my ten-year-old son, who adores steak, begs for it nonstop. It is a win-win situation because he likes steak and potatoes and I like quick meals. Steak and potatoes are the best, am I right? This dish, which is prepared in a flavorful buttery garlic-herb sauce, is sure to please your family.
What additional steak varieties are suitable for this recipe?
You can also use a tenderloin, sirloin, or New York strip steak as a replacement.
Which accoutrements should I serve with this meal?
Dinner rolls or garlic bread and a straightforward side salad go well with this dish.
At home, we enjoy steak. Some of our favorite steak recipes on the blog include Brown Sugar Garlic Flank Steak, Grilled Steak Fajita Skewers, and Creamy Garlic Steak Bites with Mushrooms.
Garlic Butter Herb Steak Bites with Potatoes Ingredients
- 1 1/4 pounds of sirloin steaks cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of butter divided
- 1 pound of thinly sliced Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon each of chopped thyme
- salt and pepper
- Add potatoes, garlic, rosemary, oregano, olive oil, and butter to a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Stir and cook for an additional three minutes, or until fork-tender. Remove and place on a plate to rest.
- The skillet should be heated to high. Steak bites and 1 tablespoon of butter should be added. Continue to stir the steaks until they are golden brown after allowing them to sear for one minute.
- Add some freshly chopped herbs to the steak.
- Serves: 5
- Calories275kcal (14%)
- Carbohydrates12g (4%)
- Protein27g (54%)
- Fat13g (20%)
- Saturated Fat5g (25%)
- Cholesterol81mg (27%)
- Sodium114mg (5%)
- Potassium770mg (22%)
- Fiber2g (8%)
- Sugar1g (1%)
- Vitamin A160IU (3%)
- Vitamin C11.6mg (14%)
- Calcium69mg (7%)
- Iron5mg (28%)