Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Zucchini
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Zucchini – These quick-and-easy roasted vegetables make a delicious side dish that goes well with almost everything. This straightforward vegetable mixture of potatoes, carrots, and zucchini are seasoned with mouthwatering garlic and fresh herb blend before being roasted to perfection. The roasted potatoes, carrots, and zucchini meal complies with the Whole30 program and is dairy-free, vegan, and gluten-free. Enjoy!
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Zucchini Ingredients
- 1 1/4 pounds of halved baby potatoes
- Medium carrots weighing 1 lb, cleaned and diced into 2-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil, split
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly minced rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 12 oz. trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces of zucchini
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- To prepare the roasted garlic-herb potatoes, carrots, and zucchini: Set a rack in the middle of your oven and preheat it to 400°F (200°C).Toss the potatoes, carrots, thyme, rosemary, and 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet with a rim and roast for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Salt lightly and toss the zucchini with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl. Other potatoes and carrots should also be added to the baking sheet. Toss everything with minced garlic before spreading into an even layer. Return to the oven and roast for another 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and slightly browned. Enjoy the warm garlic-herb roasted potatoes, carrots, and zucchini!
Tips for Making the Recipe for Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Zucchini
- These Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes with Carrots and Zucchini are one of Eatwell101’s most adaptable side dishes! This recipe for roasted vegetables and potatoes is so easy to make yet so delicious. Additionally, it contains a lot of nutrients, so you really can’t go wrong with it! To make your roasted vegetables even better, follow these few suggestions!
- To ensure that each vegetable roasts evenly, cut each one roughly to size.
- Feel free to play around with various herbs: Sage, in particular, would work wonderfully here as well!
- If you can find tricolored carrots, use them. They will give the roasted vegetables a pop of color.
- Include additional root vegetables in the mix, such as beets, parsnips, sweet potatoes, and butternut squash.