Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce
Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce will blow you away if you love garlic. In a flavorful, juicy burger, cream cheese dances with herbs and garlic.
The fantastic Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce are all mine, even if this post is a component of a kick-butt burger grill giveaway run by GirlCarnivore.
Hey, listen, let me tell you about this burger. It’s amazing!
Garlic Overload Burgers with Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce Ingredients
Cream Cheese Mixture
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Italian herbs
- 2 pounds of beef, ground
- Garlic powder, 8 tablespoons
- pepper and salt as desired
Garlic Creamy Burger Sauce
- water, 1/4 cup
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of powdered garlic
- 2 cups of cream, thick
- 1 tablespoon of freshly chopped parsley, salt, and pepper as desired
For Garlic Overload Burgers
- Combine 2 teaspoons cornstarch with 1/4 cup water.
- 4 slices of provolone
- 4 hamburger buns made of brioche
Making the Cream Cheese Mixture
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend the cream cheese, Italian herbs, and minced garlic. Split into four equal portions.
Seasoning and Making the Burgers
- In a large bowl, combine the garlic powder, salt, and pepper with the ground beef.
- Divide the hamburgers equally among eight servings. After rolling the meat into balls, flatten it into a patty about 14 inch thick. To account for shrinkage during cooking, remember to make the burgers slightly larger than they are. Scoop some of the cream cheese mixture into the middle of each of the four patties.
- The cream cheese mixture should be topped on each of the four patties. To form a large burger, gently press the burgers together.
- Burgers can be grilled however you like.
- Add a slice of provolone cheese to the top of each burger when almost ready to remove them. Close the grill and let the cheese melt (or cover the burgers if using something other than a grill).
Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce
- Bring 14 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Incorporate the garlic powder and minced garlic. Boil for about 5 minutes, or until the water is almost gone. It is acceptable for some water to remain, but you do not require much.
- Add the Parsley, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the cornstarch with 1 cup of water in a small bowl until dissolved. Add to the mixture of cream.
- Keep boiling, stirring frequently, until the mixture becomes thick. 3 to 4 minutes.
- Take off the heat. As it cools, it will continue to thicken.
Bringing it all together
- Place the burgers on the bottoms of the brioche buns.
- Spread the burger with the Creamy Garlic Burger Sauce.
- Cover with the brioche bun’s top.
You can see more delicious recipe in x2coupons.com