Gluten-Free Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders
Gluten-Free Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders – Your world is about to be rocked by this recipe that are also Keto, Paleo, and Whole30 compliant. The entire family will love these juicy, crisp, and “everything bagel” seasoned chicken tenders on weeknights!
Is it just me, or does the seasoning from the “everything bagel” go well with everything? That can go wrong, you know. If you’re not familiar with it, allow me to briefly up-date you. You are aware of all the ingredients on an everything bagel that make it the best bagel? Yes, it is all of that material, packaged and ready to be sprinkled on anything. It is available at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Aldi, and Lidl, or if you’re feeling very ambitious, you might create it yourself.
Gluten-Free Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders Ingredients
- unbroken egg
- 2 tablespoons almond or cashew milk
- 1/4 cup everything bagel seasoning, 1/2 cup almond flour, and 1 tablespoon ghee
- two tablespoons of ground flaxseed
- 1 paprika teaspoon
- 1 pound of chicken breasts or tenderloins cut into strips using a frying spray
- Set the oven or air fryer to 390°. Prepare the egg wash and dry breading while the oven is preheating.
- Whisk together the egg, nut milk, and ghee in a small bowl until well combined.
- Almond flour, everything bagel seasoning, flax seed, and paprika are combined in a separate bowl until well combined. In a separate bowl, set aside half of the breading mixture.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg wash one at a time before pressing it into the breading until it is evenly coated. Place in a single layer on a clean plate and shake off any excess.
- Move on to the second bowl of reserved dry breading when the first bowl of breading becomes too clumpy to adhere to the chicken.
Instructions for the Air Fryer
- To avoid sticking, spray the preheated air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place the breaded chicken tenders in a single layer in a basket and spray with cooking spray until the breading is visibly saturated, working in batches to prevent the chicken from touching and sticking together.
- Flip each tender, spray the other side with cooking spray, and cook for an additional 6 minutes. Continue with the other tenders. Before serving, flavor with additional everything bagel seasoning! Enjoy!
Gluten-Free Everything Bagel Chicken Tenders Stove Guidelines
- Line a baking sheet with foil or material paper. Use cooking spray to spray. Spray the breaded chicken tenders with cooking spray and place them on a baking sheet until the breading is completely coated.
- Flip each tender, spray the other side with cooking spray, and bake for an additional 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Before serving, flavor with additional everything bagel seasoning! Enjoy!