Gluten free honey sesame chicken
Gluten free honey sesame chicken is ideal for lunch or dinner and is fast, simple, and healthful! It’s the ideal high-protein meal that is both dairy- and gluten-free and tastes superior to takeout. Your favorite vegetables should be served with it over white rice or quinoa.
Gluten free honey sesame chicken Ingredients
- 400 grams of chopped chicken breast
- Use 1/3 cup cornstarch and a little oil to coat the pan’s bottom.
Gluten free honey sesame chicken sauce:
- 1 inch of thinly sliced ginger and two chopped garlic cloves
- Hoisin sauce sans gluten, 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (sub sugar or honey)
- 1 tablespoon of gluten-free soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 0.5 cups of water (to mix the cornstarch in)
To garnish :
- 1 green onion, sesame seeds, chopped
- The chicken will be prepared first. Add the chicken to a medium bowl and season it with salt. Mix in the cornstarch until it coats everything evenly. Allow to rest in the refrigerator while the honey sesame sauce is made.
- Heat some oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. In about three to four minutes, sauté the minced garlic and sliced ginger until lightly golden brown and fragrant. The hoisin sauce, maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sriracha should then be added. Allow to simmer for about ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook the chicken in the meantime. Pour enough oil into a medium saucepan to cover the bottom. Over medium heat, heat the oil. Make sure the chicken is cooked through on both sides. Lay the cooked diced chicken out on some paper towels and gently pat it when you’re done. It ought to soak up most of the oil.
- Add the cornstarch to 1/2 cup of water and stir until no clumps remain. Stir it around for another five minutes after adding it to the honey-sesame sauce.
- Combine the honey and sesame sauce with the chicken. This can be done in a bowl or directly in the saucepan.)
- Sesame seeds and chopped green onions on top!