Grandma Coco’s Monkey Bread
Grandma Coco’s Monkey Bread is incredibly buttery and soft. The pieces easily separate after baking in a bundt pan. It’s an easy bread recipe that’s sure to impress everyone. During holidays and important occasions, Grandma Coco always serves her monkey bread. Try this dish right away!
Grandma Coco’s Monkey Bread Ingredients
- two cups of warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Dry yeast, 1 teaspoon
- 2 beaten eggs, 4 tablespoons oil
- 7 mugs of flour
- Empty 2 cups of warm water into a blending bowl or blender
- Sprinkle yeast on water
- Add sugar and salt and let sit for 10 minutes
- In a different bowl, beat eggs and oil together
- Add oil/egg combination to yeast blend and blend
- Next add initial 3 cups of flour and blend
- Add 3.5 cups of flour and blend
- Cover and let ascend until twofold
- Dump onto a clean, floured surface utilizing remaining ½ cup flour
- Separate batter into two equivalent segments
- Massage and carry batter out each segment in turn
- Cut mixture with a circle cutout
- Add 6 Tbsp melted butter in each of the two bundt pans Dip each dough circle in the butter on both sides, stack them in a circle, and let them rise until double. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm or cool.
Turn the dish over onto a plate to serve. tasty and golden!
Take out one or two pieces, then eat them.
And if you want additional butter, just add it.
I sincerely hope you’ll try this recipe. I adore Grandma Coco’s Monkey Bread, whether because it is my mother’s recipe and tastes like home or because it is warm, buttery carbs!