Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Bake
Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Bake is the ideal dish for a healthy dinner! Sweet potato, ground turkey, zucchini, parmesan cheese, and basic seasonings are used to make this straightforward casserole.
It’s a quick, gluten-free supper that’s packed with protein and vegetables. A great meal that also improves your mood!
Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Bake Ingredients
- 1 pound of turkey meat
- two large sweet potatoes
- two little zucchini
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder and 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Olive oil, salt, and pepper, 5 tbsp.
- Temperature the oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and chop the sweet potatoes first. Toss 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large baking dish.
- Bake for one hour.
- Brown the ground turkey in a pan while the sweet potatoes are baking.Sauté with 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Next hack the zucchini.Divide the slices into four equal portions.
- The sweet potato must be removed from the oven. Include the chopped zucchini and cooked ground turkey. Combine.
- For ten minutes, bake.
- Take it out of the oven. Shredded parmesan cheese should be added on top, and an additional 2 tbsp of olive oil should be added to the mixture.
- Heat for 10 minutes.
- Change the protein! Instead of using ground turkey, try using ground beef, chicken, or sausage.
- Include various vegetables! In this healthy dinner recipe, I believe that bell pepper and broccoli would both make delicious additions or substitutions for the zucchini.
cheese and cheese some more! Although I prefer using parmesan cheese in this dish, you can use any cheese you like. And of course more of it!
- Amp it up! To keep the recipe simple, I used very few seasonings, but feel free to add more if you choose. Increase the amount of condiments, spices, or even fresh herbs you choose!